4 Annual Events
Boomerslink hosts annual events, bringing together a diverse community of seniors in the Lower Mainland, BC.
Our four annual events are highly anticipated events in seniors' yearly calendars.
All events reach out to isolated seniors and their family caregivers who feel overwhelmed and need support.
This time of fun and community also gives us the chance to connect so we can encourage seniors to access other resources they require.
7 ways you can get involved
You can make these events possible in the following ways:
- Invite seniors and accompany them.
- Sponsor one or more low-income seniors.
- Provide high-quality items for a silent auction. (Yuletide Event)
- Provide a door prize for an event
- Sponsor some of the costs of an event.
- Help us organise and run an event.
- Bring a group to serve at an event.
Enjoy an afternoon tea in style. Great conversation and entertainment included.
South Arm United Church 11051 No.3 Road Richmond, B.C.
Tickets $10 each 2 tickets $15
Boomerslink's legal name is Senior Link-Independent Living Society.
Charity # 898259619 RR000
100 – 12031 2nd Avenue
Richmond, BC V7E 3L6